chicken 65 recipe2013-08-10
Chicken 65 Recipes
- Boneless chicken (cut into medium-sized cubes) – 500 gms
- Red chilly powder – 1 ½ table spoon
- Coriander (dhaniya) powder – ½ table spoon
- Garam masala powder – ½ tea spoon
- Lemon juice – 2 table spoon
- Thick curds – 1 table spoon
- Ginger-garlic paste – 2 tea spoon
- Orange red food color – ¼ tea spoon
- Salt as per your taste
- Oil for deep frying
- Fresh coriander leaves (finely chopped) – 1 table spoon
- Fresh curry leaves – 1 table spoon
- Green chillies – 4
- Lemon wedges – 6-8 nos.
1) Take the chicken pieces add in a large mixing bowl. Lightly pierce these with a fork.
2) add all the ingredients to the chicken except oil & chopped coriander leaves. Mix well so that all chicken pieces become coated with the mixture.
3) Refrigerate this chicken mix for a 2-3 hours.
4) Remove from the refrigerator & deep fry the chicken pieces on medium heat until they turn a deep reddish brown in color.
5) Serve them immediately garnished with chopped coriander leaves and lemon wedges.